Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I AM "4"

Hello I am now an official BIG GIRL!!!!! I am "4". I turned 4 on Sunday March 30. My cousin Josh turned 5 on March 31st so my aunt had a birthday party for both of us with my grandparents there and my great grandma. I got clothes and a few toys, money & we got to have cake and they had ice ream I got Italian Ice, since I am not aloud to have milk anymore! Then not sure what happened if its what I ate or what but I started having Seizures Monday morning. I only had a few then at school had another one. But I am OK and they didn't bother me to much like they used to.

It had been a week since mommy said she or daddy had heard me have any. But that is still better then I had been.

Today I had to leave school early I had water therapy which I did pretty good for. mommy was wondering how I would do since she was told I slept all day at school. Then came home and laid around listening to TV and my brother and sister talking to me. My mom started a fire which I like to sit and look at.

Pretty easy week I go to school 2 more days then Physical Therapy @ Lodi Hospital on Friday. Then off to a fun weekend @ my dads...(who spoils me rotten!!!!!) Well that's just a quick update on my week.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Woo hoo! Jordie is blogging away! Sounds like a pretty good week so far.

We are so glad to hear your birthday was a huge success. We are happy to hear the seizures have been less and less too!

I did not catch you sleeping in class, but then again you know me. I am so busy hugging, kissing and giggling to keep up with everyone else in class. :-)

See you in school tomorrow!

Miss Emma

Unknown said...

I found your blog through Miss Emma's. You are indeed a beautiful princess! Happy Birthday to you! Can't wait to read more of your adventures! Praying for you that the seizures will continue to decrease and be completely under control.